The City of Georgetown is used by the Georgetown Independent University Area and also Georgetown Secondary school, a National Blue Bow Honor college, offers the location. Georgetown opened a second secondary school, East Sight High, in 2008. The ending up class of 2014 was the fabulous of trainees to graduate from East Deem a full secondary school. As much as that factor, East Sight High school had actually began as a freshman-only campus and likewise added one quality at a time as those pupils rose.
Georgetown is also the house of Southwestern College, an exclusive, four-year, undergraduate, Liberal Arts College. Developed in 1873, Southwestern is the earliest college in TX. The college is associated with the United Methodist Church, although the curriculum is nonsectarian. Southwestern deals 40 bachelor’s levels in the arts, scientific researches, arts, and additionally tracks, as well as interdisciplinary and pre-professional programs. The college is approved by the Southern Organization of Colleges along with Schools as well as the National Organization of Schools of Songs.
1. George Wagner Middle school
2. Portal University Primary Senior high school
3. Ford Main College
4. East View Senior High School
5. Georgetown Independent Establishment Area
6. Entryway University Preparatory College (K-12).
7. Georgetown Senior High School.
8. Georgetown Independent School District Monitoring Work environment.
9. Mc Timid Elementary School.
10. Tippit Intermediate school.
11. Poise Academy.
12. Community Grade School.
13. James E Mitchell Primary College.
14. Neighborhood Montessori School.
15. Purl Primary College.
16. Cordovan Art College Georgetown.
17. St. Helen Catholic Organization.
18. Frost Elementary school.
19. Entrance Technology Secondary School.
20. Georgetown ISD Monitoring Annex.