1. Find Fun for Kids of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sunlight Light near Method, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE fun! You’ll discover various sports areas, play areas, tennis and also basketball courts, BMX tracks, a sprinkle pad, a skate park, as well as trails for biking, jogging, or walking.
2. Build Castles On The Beach At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The parking lot lies just north of the intersection of Weiss Ln and also Pflugerville Pkwy.) is one of the closest things we have to a genuine coastline below in Austin. The “sand” is really simply little pebbles, but you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded barbecue tables, washrooms, a structure, grills, and also a playground, so you could certainly invest an entire day there. The water isn’t deep as you go into, so it’s best for also the smallest swimmers. You can additionally trek a 3.1 mile route or fish off of one of 7 piers. If you want to invest a little loan to boost your time, you can also rent kayaks as well as go out onto the water. Use your water footwear (those little pebbles can injure delicate feet!) as well as invest a day at this little beach.
3. Cool Off At Falcon Pointe Splash Park- Falcon Pointe Sprinkle Park (1813 Tranquility Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE as well as open to the general public, although it’s situated within the Falcon Pointe community. You can locate bathrooms as well as covered barbecue tables, plus there’s a little play ground to the right of the dash pad. This little park and also splash pad make a terrific meeting area for play dates and also satisfying new mommy friends! Open up everyday May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Celebrate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have a celebration for anything as well as everything as well as a lot of them are pfree (FREE)! Begin the year off with a bang at the yearly Pfreze Pflop, where you can join over a hundred other ridiculous humans who voluntarily move right into the freezing waters of the Scott Mentzer Pool on New Year’s Day. All you require to bring is a junk food product to be contributed to regional food financial institutions. Throughout the summer season, you can take pleasure in pfree Songs in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, as well as the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, participate in the Pfall Pfest Craft Show. And over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights and also Holiday Ceremony. Find a total list of the city’s pfestivals (including those that aren’t cost-free) right here.
5. Play All The Time At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a massive park and a fun means to invest an entire day. There’s a gazebo and playground location, hike and bike routes, a basketball court, and also sand beach ball. My boys enjoyed gathering coverings, making rock towers, as well as throwing rocks into the water down by Gilleland Creek.